I think my posts lately a bit sentimental. Probably because I just in mourning period and suddenly I remember my Mum who died last year. Let’s say,,, I have several regrets and lots of “If only…” since the day she died until today.
If I can go back to those time where Mum was in treatment for her cancer. After the surgery, doctor told us that they can only removed the 70% of the cells. The other 30% must removed with radiotherapy. It should be done immediately.
However, we postponed until it’s too late. Since we were using health cover from government, we need to do the treatment on public hospital. The waiting list is so long. If I have more money, I will immediately transfer her to the best private hospital with the best treatment. Until her death, we still waiting. Her condition worsened so we couldn’t take her everywhere, including the hospital for radiotherapy. That’s my only regret.
Now, I’m trying to make redemption with my grandparents, Mum’s parents. Whenever they need me, I try my best to give my all. Not only in terms of money, but also moral support. I try to call them in daily basis, try to visit them every week.
People said, don’t feel regret about everything. This one is exception. I think I will feel this regret in very long time,,,
*As posted in my other blog to participating in Daily Post Challenge with prompt Set It Rights
Just an ordinary girl that living the extraordinary life with her extraordinary family and friends